- Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 18:32
Eastern Art Report is an influential advertising medium, used by art fairs and biennials, artists, art gallerists, public galleries and museums, book publishers and numerous other art industries, lifestyles and living outlets, designers, hotels, restaurants and travel related industries.
Advertising in Eastern Art Report, online and print, takes different forms.
This website, eapgroup.com, is a very well visited destination for people from different disciplines, with monthly visitor rates approaching 200,000.
If you wish to advertise you can request independently verified visitor data. Updates on visitor figures appear on the front page.
Online advertising takes different forms:
- Banner advertising online
- Link advertising online. Provides a purchased link on all pages, some pages or a specific page, eg a page with a listing.
- Sponsored page online. A sponsored page is clearly identified as advertising.
- Sponsored feature online. Sponsored features are clearly identified as advertising.