Art Events Worldwide
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 May 2013 08:33
The Galilee Foundation in London will hold a fund-raising event at the Kensington Roof Gardens on Wednesday 8 May 2013 to help Palestinian youth in Israel.
- Last Updated on Monday, 25 February 2013 10:05
Jamaican art is aiming to take the centre stage in London. Former boxer Eubank's exhibition is one of several originating from the Caribbean island.
- Last Updated on Monday, 22 April 2013 12:56
Churlish bigots may disagree, but there are few fruits of the British Empire more nourishing than the diversity it brought to its shrunken shores, in particular England, Scotland and Wales, writes Sajid Rizvi.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 May 2013 09:50
Inspired by Nature, The Traditional Cosmetics of Korea, at KCCUK galleries (19 February – 6 April 2013) is an inspiring exhibition for men and women alike.
- Last Updated on Monday, 06 May 2013 18:28
Artist David Williams-Ellis has been commissioned for the first 125th anniversary commemorative sculpture of Lawrence of Arabia in Wales.